Sud Ouest déneigement s.e.n.c
- South West Snow Removal is committed to clearing snow from the space that was determined when there will be a precipitation of at least 5cm and more for the period from November 15, 2018 to April 15, 2019.
- Customers at South West Snow Removalt will have to bear a delay in case of machinery breakdown and or unforeseen circumstances.
- South West Snow Removal will not be responsible for any damage caused to objects that will be left in the snow removal air and will ask to check for there is nothing that could damage the equipment.
- South West Snow Removal is not responsible for damage to paving stones, asphalt, the aqueduct valve, curbs, sod ect.
- For sloping entrances: it is the client’s responsibility to maintain the ice-free entrance using salt or other abrasives before each snowfall. Therefore, South West snow removal will make the final decision to clear the said entrance depending on its state.
- South West Snow Removal can support the spreading of abrasive with additional fees.
- Sud Ouest déneigement n’est pas responsable des dommages occasionnés par un glissement de l’équipement sur la glace.
- South West Snow Removal is not responsible for accumulating ice on the steps, balconies, driveways, parking lots etc..
- It is the customer’s responsibility to remove the vehicles from the entrance as soon as possible, ie 9 am at the latest to allow the clearing of the entire space. If the client does not release his entry and asks for additional snow removal. Additional fees will apply.
*Any comments or suggestions from our customers will be taken into consideration.
Sud Ouest Déneigement wishes you a very beautiful winter